You can even keep this simple DIY skin toner in a small spray bottle in your purse to refresh your complexion throughout the day. Worry not, the acidic vinegar-like smell will disappear quickly and I promise you won’t smell like salad dressing!
- 2 tsp organic Apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup of filtered water
- 1 dark or amber-colored glass bottle with dropper or cap.
- Simply add the apple cider vinegar into the glass bottle carefully using a dropper.
- Next, add the water and shake the bottle to mix the solution well.
- Using clean and sterile cotton wool, apply the ‘toner’ all over the face post-cleansing.
- Let it air dry completely before applying your moisturizer.