Apple cider vinegar is considered a miracle tonic. From clearing acne, anti aging, to getting rid of painful urinary tract infections; this wonderful elixir does it all.
Apple cider vinegar contains healthy or probiotic bacteria that eliminates all kinds of harmful microbes which attack our body.
It eliminates bacterial and fungal infections and gives a healthy and natural glow to hair and skin. These days, Apple cider vinegar or ACV as it is fondly known, is also available in convenient pill form.
First, let’s take a look at the best apple cider vinegar pills that aid weight loss. Then, we will answer your frequently asked questions.
The Best Apple Cider Vinegar Pills
1. VitaBalance Apple Cider Vinegar Pure
One of the best sources of ACV is the Apple Cider Vinegar Pure from VitaBalance.
Why endure the smell of drinking apple cider vinegar and the unpleasant taste afterwards? VitaBalance Apple Cider Vinegar Pure gives you all the benefits without the side effects.
- No harmful additives
- No impurities
- Made in an FDA registered facility that follows GMP guidelines.
- On the more expensive side per pill
2. Enzymedica Apple Cider Vinegar Capsules
Mother enzyme in Apple cider vinegar contains all the probiotic goodness that boosts health and well being.
- Teeth friendly! These capsules are unlikely to harm your enamel unlike liquid ACV.
- Supports digestion and weight loss
- One bottle of Enzymedica ACV pills contain 10 organic, wild picked apples.
- Boosts immunity; some users reported not having seasonal allergies or flu in winters thanks to this supplement.
- Relatively a new product; does not have too many reviews.
3. Bio Sense ACV pills
More than 1500 users (at the time of writing this review) have given this product a 5 star rating.
- Maximum potency
- Supports detox
- Aids in digestion
- Easy to take; recommended dosage is one tablet, three times a day.
- Minimal side effects
- Also contains cayenne pepper which aids in detox and is also anti-inflammatory
- These pills are gluten free.
- Slow to work; some users did not report any weight loss.
- Could cause side effects like diarrhea, loose stools, and even cramps or stomach pain.
4. No products found.
No products found.
No products found.
Garcinia Cambogia is a well known weight loss supplement that can kick start sluggish metabolism, boost weight loss and calorie burning and also fight cholesterol. When combined with ACV, you can double your weight loss efforts and also detoxify and cleanse the body.
- Very easy to swallow.
- When combined with the right diet and exercise, people have even lost up to 23 lbs!
- Safely take these pills every day; few reported side effects.
- Could cause side effects like sensitive teeth, stomach pain and nausea
- Did not work for some people despite using for over a month.
5. Zeal Naturals 100% Natural Raw Apple Cider Vinegar Pills
Cayenne pepper is an all natural fat burning, inflammation fighting ingredient. Combined with ACV, the results are fantastic.
- More than 900+ positive reviews (at the time of writing this review)
- Supports healthy weight management and energy levels
- Contains about 1500mg of ACV powder and 60 mg of pepper powder
- Regulates digestion, balances pH, prevents heartburn, aids in weight loss, antibacterial and boosts circulation, lowers cholesterol, prevents fat deposits.
- Few users reported nausea, stomach pain and constipation
- For some, there was no change in weight.
6. No products found.
No products found.
No products found.
This is one of those few high rated ACV pill products that only contains apple cider vinegar and nothing else.
- 100% non GMO, gluten and dairy free supplement
- Supports weight loss
- Boosts heart health
- Helps in detox
- Potent fuel for body and brain
- Perfect boost for people looking for specific weight related goals
- Increases focus and mental clarity
- Few reviews to go by as it is a relatively new product
7. NOW Supplements Apple Cider Vinegar
NOW products are extremely popular and with such a good brand, you know you are in safe hands!
- Soy free, nut free, dairy and gluten free. Non GMO and GMP quality assured.
- Provides nearly 450 mg of ACV per pill
- Curbs appetite without compromise on energy loss
- Over 1000 positive reviews (at the time of writing this review)
- Many users reported coming off their BP (blood pressure) medicine thanks to this product
- Some users had clearer complexion with fewer acne flare ups.
- Also helped reduce joint aches in people with osteoarthritis
- Exacerbated GERD (reflux) in some people
- Does not contain Mother enzyme
- Some users broke out in a rash
- Few reported no change in weight; some even had increased appetite
- Stomach ache and bloat are some more reported side effects
8. Havasu Nutrition Apple cider vinegar pills
Havasu Nutrition Apple cider vinegar pills contain 500 mg of superior quality apple cider vinegar. It supports cleanse/detox programs and does not have the harsh taste or smell of vinegar.
- Really works! People have lost 7lbs in 7 days without any special weight loss regimen. Has even helped brides get in shape for their D-Day.
- Supports detox/cleanse
- Reduces gout related pain.
- Helps people with stomach issues, sluggish digestion etc
- Manufactured in GMP approved facility. Does not contain any harsh chemicals or fillers
- 100% money back guarantee
- Over 1900+ positive reviews at the time of writing this review.
- Some people had severe reaction to this pill: stomach ache, internal bleeding, hot flashes and period disturbances in women, hives and rashes etc.
- A few reported no weight loss despite months of use.
9. No products found.
No products found.
No products found.
These high potency apple cider vinegar pills from Body Armour Inc and Life Nutrition are proudly made in the USA under third party tested and GMP approved standards. Apart from ACV, it contains spirulina, kelp, vitamin B6, iodine and bromelain which is anti-inflammatory.
- Contains a host of other beneficial ingredients (spirulina, kelp, vitamin B6, iodine and bromelain)
- Detoxifies and cleanses the body
- Aids in weight loss by supporting healthy metabolism
- No reviews at the time of writing this article
- Expensive product
10. NOBI Nutrition Fat Burner pills for Women
NOBI Nutrition premium apple cider vinegar pills contain nearly 1300 mg of ACV per pill without any other additives or ingredients. Specially made for women!
- Non GMO
- Made with love in the USA
- Third party tested and meets GMP standards
- Natural detoxifier and gentle cleanser
- Aids in weight loss by boosting metabolism
- Easy to swallow
- Rapid fat burner without the harsh taste
- People allergic to seafood could experience side effects as the product is manufactured in a facility that also handles shellfish, crustaceans
- Caused severe pain and cramps in some women
- Does not contain mother enzyme
- A few women had no results despite months of use.
11. No products found.
No products found.
No products found.
East 270 apple cider vinegar contains nearly 600 mg of ACV powder.
- Nuts free, non dairy, non GMO, gluten and egg free product
- Completely organic and made from apples grown in the United States
- No bad taste, easy to swallow
- Helps in cleansing and detoxification without harsh side effects
- Very few customer reviews to go by.
Why use apple cider vinegar pills instead of regular ACV?
Many people hate the taste of Apple cider vinegar. It is strongly acidic and tends to cause burning sensation as it goes down the throat.
No matter how much you dilute it with water, sweeten it with honey or tone it down with orange juice, the harsh taste remains.
Some people simply cannot stand the harsh taste.
Many people also report a weakening of dental enamel due to the strong acid in the vinegar.
This can lead to dental sensitivity. For those people, apple cider vinegar pills can be a real blessing.
They pack all of the nutrition of ACV without the harsh taste or smell.
Are Apple cider vinegar pills as effective as Apple cider vinegar?
ACV pills are flooding the market. You can easily buy them online and offline at health food stores and pharmacies.
Apple cider vinegar tablets or pills contain dehydrated form of Apple cider vinegar.
There is very little research available about the efficacy of these pills, though many people who have been taking them regularly believe that they work as well as regular apple cider vinegar does.
They have seen the results in the form of beautiful hair and skin, less bloating, better energy levels as well as rapid weight loss; all without the harsh taste of liquid ACV or weakening of the dental enamel.
As with any health supplement, you should always check the product label ingredient list.
Many pills contain extra ingredients and they are not always beneficial.
You should choose pills made from organic, raw and unpasteurized vinegar. This way; they retain all of the goodness of liquid ACV. (Drinking apple cider vinegar diluted with water or orange/apple juice is the best way to ensure you are getting all of the health benefits without any hidden ‘nasties’.)
A few important caveats before taking apple cider vinegar pills
Always consult your doctor first
You may be in the pink of health, but you must still talk to your doctor before taking ACV pills. This is particularly necessary if you have diabetes or are taking any heart related medication.
Always take a full glass of water with the pill
Whether you consume liquid apple cider vinegar or take its capsule, dilution is of utmost importance.
There has been a case of a patient who swallowed an ACV pill only to have it dislodged in her esophagus, causing quite a lot of pain. So drink a lot of water with the pill.
You can also take it after meals to prevent nausea and cramps.
Diabetics take note
People with diabetes should speak to their doctor first before using ACV in any form.
While most people believe that apple cider vinegar reduces blood sugar, it is still important that you get the green signal from your doctor first.
ACV could cause your sugar levels to really plummet and that could be dangerous for people taking diabetic medication.
People with osteoporosis, check bone density
Talk to your doctor to ensure that the benefits of ACV outweigh any risks of lowered potassium levels.
FAQs about ACV capsules
Do they work the same as apple cider vinegar?
More research is needed to ascertain that for a fact. However, people who use the pills strongly believe that a good brand of apple cider vinegar pills can give the same benefits.
How many milligrams of ACV should be there in each pill? What is the daily dosage?
People have safely taken up to 30 grams of apple cider vinegar per day in divided doses.
Dosage of 1300 mg of dehydrated apple cider vinegar per pill is available and that is considered high potency product.
Will the pills react with my medicines?
People taking medications for heart related issues or diabetes should always consult their doctor before taking apple cider vinegar or its pills.
Will apple cider vinegar pills help me with my yeast infection?
A good brand of ACV pills can not only treat existing yeast infection; it can also reduce recurrence of these pesky conditions. This is mainly due to the antifungal property of ACV.
ACV increases the good microflora in the body to strengthen immunity and ward off all kinds of harmful microbes.
When should I take the ACV pills? After meals? Morning, noon or night?
Apple cider vinegar may be taken before or after meals.
Some people also take ACV right after waking up, on an empty stomach, before breakfast.
This can really get the bowels moving and clear out the toxins from the colon.
If weight loss is your aim, you may take apple cider vinegar right before meals, with a full glass of water. This can help curb appetite and also improve digestion.
Are there any side effects of taking ACV pills daily?
Some people report burning sensation in the throat. The ACV can burn the inner lining of the esophagus and stomach. This can cause acid reflux like symptoms.
Many people have reported hoarseness of voice and severe stomach pain. So take the pills with caution.
As always, consult your doctor before taking ACV pills, especially if you are taking diabetes-related medicines or drugs for heart related conditions.
Can ACV pills aid in weight loss?
Many people have used these supplements for weight loss and have lost a ton of weight with it.
However, there is no documented research about it. Also there have been a few side effects. So always proceed with caution.
Discuss with your doctor before using these supplements and discontinue use immediately if you experience any side effects.
Can I take ACV or ACV capsules before bedtime?
Cynthia Holzapfel, the author of Apple Cider Vinegar for Weight Loss and Good Health, recommends taking apple cider vinegar with some honey before bedtime to cure insomnia.
She even recommends keeping a glass of ACV with water next to the bed in case you wake up in the middle of the night.
Cynthia believes that the carbohydrates in the ACV trigger release of serotonin which can combat insomnia and aid in a good night’s sleep.
You can also take ACV pills at bedtime to boost metabolism and aid in weight loss.
Apple cider vinegar pills can help you gently detoxify and lose weight.
You don’t need to follow any special diet or go on a strict exercise regime when taking these pills.
Best quality ACV capsules will help make you feel energized, reduce acne, lower blood pressure and also help you manage blood sugar.
They are gentle on the stomach and do not have the harsh taste or smell that makes it so difficult for people to drink apple cider vinegar every day.
With so many benefits, it is indeed worth trying ACV pills.
Leave a Reply